Friday, December 4, 2009

The Electric (Kettle) Slide

I know, cheesy.
Unfortunately, finals week is fast approaching and all of my work is coming due so all of my brilliant title skills are tied up in my papers. While this semester hasn't been particularly stressful, my final tasks for each of my classes have been quite demanding.  This past week, I've been averaging about 4 hours of sleep to make sure that I can stay on top of things.

Luckily, I have a new companion to accompany me. A cordless electric kettle (you can't tell from this picture, but the base is detachable).
Photobucket
 
My new companion has already made itself useful, providing me endless amounts of boiling hot water to help maintain a steady flow of caffeine into my body.  As I type, I am steeping some pomegranate green tea and I imagine much more will follow as I prepare to spend my weekend completing my various projects.

Alright, back to more pressing matters..
~FLC

0 comments:

Post a Comment