Friday, November 6, 2009

Quick Fix: Spicy Barbecue Chicken Flatbread Pizza

Finally, a new post. Damn, I've been slacking.

This past week, there was a sale on flatbreads at the store. On a whim I decided that some flatbread pizzas would be tasty and quick. Both are incredibly important with my schedule right now. I collected a variety of materials so that I could make a variety of pizzas, and here is my first offering.


Spicy Barbecue Chicken Flatbread Pizza

1 flatbread
1/4 cup or more (your preference) Spicy Barbecue Sauce. I used Famous Dave's Devil's Spit, which was mighty tasty I might add.
1/4 Cup Prepared, Diced, Roasted Chicken or Seitan seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
1/4-1/2 cup Grated Smoked Mozzarella Cheese

Preheat oven to 450
Prepare pizza
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Place directly on oven rack and bake until cheese is melted, about 10-15 minutes

Photobucket

Serve and Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment